We are expanding our sales team because we cannot keep up with our growth! You will be working from day one to connect and sign with potential clients, while taking part in business development. The right person is proactive, eager to put themselves to work and loves a great sales challenge!
- Collaborate with others to ensure our strategies are in line with business objectives, including the Sales Manager and the Management team
- Sell, analyze, develop and test sales strategies and their effectiveness
- Developing new client relationships to increase revenue, updating existing account details in the companies CRM database, building strong rapport with key clients to maintain regular revenue, meeting face-to-face with clients to discuss terms of business and pitch our service offerings
- Email correspondence
- Creating reports
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Expert written and verbal English Proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communicational skills
- Capability of anticipating and adjusting to fast-paced changes in a startup environment
- Capability of juggling many open projects and tasks at once, prioritizing appropriately and managing to deadlines and targets
What you will need
- Analytical skills
- A true team player attitude
- Can handle pressure
- Cooperation skills
- People skills
- Precision approach
What you will learn
- How to sign clients fast
- How to sell as market leaders
- How to work in a dynamic team
- How to track sales performance
- You’ll find your strong suit
What we offer you
- Perfect environment for your personal and professional development
- Young and dynamic team
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- International atmosphere
Having a desire for financial success is beneficial in this role as you will be rewarding through an excellent commission structure, in addition to your basic salary.
Be the newest member of Let Me Inn’s dynamic team!
If you’d like to know more about this full-time opportunity, upload your CV.